We believe that parents are the first and most important nurturer, educator, and advocate in their child's life. Our Early Childhood Programs; Healthy Families New York and Early Head Start, reaches out to Madison County parents who are expecting or have a young child in their home offering information, support, and home visiting services.
The goals of our program are to:
- Support positive parent-child bonding and relationships
- Promote optimal child health and development
- Enhance parental self sufficiency and improve family coping skills
In addition to home visiting services, families in the program have access to:
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Dads Group
- Moms Group
- Grandparents Group
- Parent workshops
- Fall Fest, Family Picnic, and other special events
- Madison County Child Passenger Safety Program
For parents who are interested in taking on a more active role in the program, we offer opportunities to participate as a member of the Policy Council or our Parents Together group.
Contact: If you live in Madison County and are pregnant or have a child under the age of 3, please call us at (315) 697-3588 ext. 22 to find out if you are eligible for the program.