posted Jan 9, 2014, 11:21 AM by CommunityActionPartnership MadisonCounty
updated Jan 9, 2014, 11:22 AM
The Madison County Rural Health Council is hiring an Executive Director for their newly formed Rural Health Council. This full-time position reports to the Madison County Rural Health Council Board of Directors.
Oversee the operations of the Madison County Rural Health Council, Inc.
- Board of Directors: Advise the Board of Directors in developing plans and policies to govern the Agency's activities and implement these through the work of committees of the Board and staff employed by the Agency.
- Fiscal Management: Responsible for developing and implementing the Agency's budget, as well as for administration of Agency operations.
- Resource Development: Responsible for assisting the Board of Directors to identify and obtain financial and in-kind resources to further the goals of the Agency.
- Operations: Responsible for program oversight.
- Community Engagement: Represent the Agency in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Education, Social Work, Nursing, Nutrition, Health Education, Public Administration, Management or a similar field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years’ experience in a government, healthcare or non-profit environment.
- Personal computer expertise in Office and other software applications;
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to assume initiative and responsibility;
- Demonstrated experience with team building, collaboration and community mobilization.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Eric Faisst at the Madison County Health Department, PO Box 605, Wampsville NY 13163 by January 27th 2014.
MCRHC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer