Employment‎ > ‎Current Openings‎ > ‎

Case Worker

posted May 26, 2017, 6:59 AM by CommunityActionPartnership MadisonCounty   [ updated May 31, 2017, 6:48 AM ]


·         Meet with individuals and families in Oneida. Provide service outside of the office if there are barriers to office-based services.

·         Conduct an intake and facilitate the consumer’s identification of needs.

·         Provide appropriate match of both agency and community services to the needs of the family through information, referral, or direct enrollment.

·         Distribute financial and in-kind resources to individuals and families based on agency protocols and investors eligibility criteria. Meet performance targets as set by investors and the agency in the delivery of services to eligible consumers and/or the low-income community of Madison County.

·         Keep accurate records, comprehensive case notes, and demographic information as require.

·         Represent agency at community events and meetings.




·        Associates Degree in Human Services or related degree and at least two years’ experience working in human services preferred; or A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field with one year of human service experience; or in lieu of a college degree, at least five years of experience working in human services or related field.

·        Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to work independently and as a team member, ability to keep information confidential, and the ability to establish healthy client/worker boundaries.

·        Proficient in use of computer and Microsoft applications (particularly Word); experience with automated data bases preferred.

·        Valid driver’s license and own transportation.



Candidates must be able to pass an acceptable background check. Employment will be conditional pending the outcome of the check.  If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to: HR@capmadco.org. CAP is an EOE/AAE.